Yoga, Meditation, Divine Healing, Dive & Explore the Ancient Islands
Mykonos 3 nights, Santorini 4 Nights
In Greek mythology Mykonos was the location of the battle between Zeus & the titans and the island was named in honour of Apollo’s grandson Mykon’s. Today Mykonos is one of the most popular islands in Greece. Incredible beaches. Ideal for a spiritual healing & yoga retreat, the Mykonos experience will give you a week of self exploration & rejuvenation in one of the world’s most sacred & divine locations.
A number of accommodation options to choose from, for both private or group retreats (Includes Awakening Divine Intervention program with Sophia: Yoga, Meditation & Healing)
- Delos Island Tour – The Birth Place of Apollo the God of light & music.
Visit the temple of Isis. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites in Europe. Birth place of Apollo the god of light and music. A very special place in terms of energy.
Santorini, also locally known as Thira, is considered the most beautiful of the 56 islands. Many come seeking its volcanic black-sand beaches, island-style sugar-cube buildings, twisting stone paths, blue-domed churches and Aegean sea.
An immense volcanic eruption over three and half thousand years ago, around 1645 BC, formed what are now Santorini’s beautiful trademarks: striking cliffs and dramatic coasts. Some say that this was the eruption that led to the demise of the lost city of Atlantis. True or not, Santorini is bathed in history, and Vedema Resort & Mystique Resort has the distinct advantage of being right in the middle of it all. From Vedema, venture out to explore the black beaches of Perivolos, the ancient Minoan city of Akrotiri or the majestic hot springs of Thirasia.
Popular sites include:
- The ancient Minoan city of Akrotiri, an inspiring site overshadowed by an impressive medieval fortress.
- The Archaeological Museum, which houses treasured Hellenistic artifacts, Byzantine art, and remnants of prehistoric society.
- Ancient Thira, Santorini’s oldest city, which accommodates Dorian, Byzantine, and Roman archaeological remains.
- The Museum of Prehistoric Thira, which features the Santorini’s storied history, from Late Neolithic to Late Cycladic periods.
- Profitis Illias, an 18th Century monastery perched atop the highest point in Santorini. The monastery contains an enchanting church and charming folk museum.
- The Red Beach and the black sands of Perivolos, renowned as some of the most striking beaches in the world.
- Thirasia, a nearby island playing host to soothing hot springs and dramatic volcanic structures; perfect for a day trip.
- Flight transfers & ferry crossing.
- Daily Yoga & Meditation.
- Deep Healing Program.
- Pure Goddess Seminar & Workshop.
- Delos Island Excursion
Private & Group retreats with Sophia are offered with a variety of accommodation options to choose from.
Video – Mystique Hotel:
Video – Vederma Hotel:
For full retreat program, details & prices please contact us
Private retreat and group options are available – subject to availability and dates – please contact us for further information